Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer Fun











Since Jason was about to start school we decides to cram in as much fun as we could the last few days. A couple of our favorites were a trip to Ledges State park and Racoon River Park. Here are our pics from Ledges. It was beautiful there! David's favorite part was, of course, playing in the water. He also liked climbing all the stone steps. Racoon River was probably his favorite though. There's a lake with a 'beach' and he had a blast swimming. Again the water thing. At least I know what will make him happy. Now, Jason's back to school and we'll have to save the trips for later. Summer is too short.

2 comments:

S Semon said...

David is pretty adorable! Can you believe he is almost 2? Crazy how fast time flies huh!
I hope I get to see you sometime in the next 5 years! I miss ya!

We are still holding out hope for an arranged marriage with Lily!

S Semon said...

I just wanted to say Happy Anniversary tomorrow!