Friday, October 2, 2009

2 years old!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!
I can't believe my baby is 2 years old! What happened? Here are some pics of Davie on his second birthday. He's pretty much the cutes kid ever! Thanks to everyone for all the great presents. He was completely spoiled!

Can I open them yet?
This is what happens when you tell him to smile at the camera one too many times.
Davie painted this with his on his bithday (Jason wrote his name)
David and Daddy
David and Ashtyn helped me make the cake... and lick the beaters. They kept saying, "We're messy" with huge smiles of course.

The turtle cake
Blowing out the candles, he did really well, but needed a little help.
the best part. David got the eat the head.








5 comments:

Kyra and Ben said...

Happy Birthday, David! Emily, he's so cute. Hope you are enjoying Iowa. OH, and your cake was amazing!

S Semon said...

Happy Birthday David! He is super cute and I need to live closer to you so you can make my kid a super cute birthday cake...and then I will clean your house for you!

Steve and Allison said...

em - i can't believe it! how fun. love the CAKE!

The Phillips said...

you are such a great mom for making such a cute cake! I wish i had the patience to let Ethan help me with cooking! congrates on the big 2!

RAPN! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID :) Love, US IN TEXAS