Monday, October 4, 2010

A New Blog!

Ever since my sister-in-law Jaime moved away (we've lived a few doors down for the last couple years), we've been in serious need of a good way to share ideas again. Soooo we decided to start a blog and thought you might like to see some of our ideas too. The blog is Everyday Art and we're starting out with a sort of fall theme. There might be decorating ideas like this....




and pictures like this..


and recipes for yummy things like this...


You'll just have to look and see to find out!

2 comments:

Allie said...

good ideas, from talented women? I'm interested!

brodie stacey allie said...

Hi Emily, So I thought I had your email address but I couldnt find it. I saw your blog on Mindy's blog and thought I would send you a little message. Here is my email address. s.nielson@hotmail.com. Sorry this is kind of a weird round about way to get you my email address. :)