Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Motivation

David is now kind of crawling. Not on his hands and knees yet, but lets just say he gets wherever he wants. I decided the trick to learning to crawl is to have the right motivation. For David, the stereo is the best motivator, followed closely by my plants,elecrical cords, and the flashing green power button on the computer. (Basically anything he isn't sapposed to have). He's cute though, and alot happier now that he can get around. (Until I take the plants away that is).

3 comments:

S Semon said...

How cute! He looks like he is going to be a handful now!
How much longer until you move? I am sure you guys are ready to start the next stage of life!

Jaime said...

I'm impressed! Ashtyn didn't really do that, she could push herself a little bit with her legs (mostly while she was on her back) but didn't really move around until she could crawl at 8 months. You can tell David will be a little problem-solver!

The Phillips said...

Hey there emily! Your little David is just soo very cute!!!! I totally understand how he likes to play with the things he's not supposed to. Ethan has lots of toys, yet he loves to play with the big stuff. He likes to put is hand in the vcr and gets it stuck. He loves to pull out our cds and laughs when I tell him "No". Just hang in there I'm told it does get a little better!