Sunday, June 22, 2008

Update

Alot of people have been asking me what's up with our family lately, so here is the news. I graduated from BYUI wiht my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree last April and Jason graduated with a Bachelors in Biology in December. David was born on September 27th and is now almost 9 months old!!! I stay home with David while Jason works at Assisted Living for now, we'll be glad when that's over. Jason was accepted to medical school in Des Moines, Iowa. We well be moving to West Des Moines soon. We leave here July 28th, go to Provo and load up Tyler and Jaime (Tyler is going to the same med school, and living in the same apts), and arrive at our new home on August 1st. The boys start orientation on the 5th, so they'll be right to work. My 'little' brother Shaun gets home from his mission on July 18th. We are very excited to see him before we leave, and also glad family will be visiting. We can't believe it has been 2 years though. Besides that I really should be packing. I havn't started. We're sad to leave so many friends and family when we move, but we're WAY EXCITED to go!

2 comments:

S Semon said...

Hey Em!
Aren't you guys so excited to move? It will be such a great feeling to get started on medical school! David is very cute---make sure he is still around for Lily. We will have to share lots of pictures and see each other a lot so they can get to know each other!

Unknown said...

i'm gonna cry!!! I better get going on that party! ;o)